Roam Around Romblon

 Romblon is known to be our country's Marble Capital but it was not just that, it's a utopia.

Beam is my friend/ brother/ partner in YFC who's from Romblon. Praise God for YFC, for I have friends all over the Philippines and I have found people whom you can be friends with , with pure intentions/ friendship and no kalandian involved. Though Beamby is malandi, our team calls him King P (guess what it means haha), he was a real brother to me.

 Thank you bed, I was just sleeping during our 8-hour sail from Batangas to Romblon.  

Beam's Reading Pose

Day 1: We ate breakfast twice!!!  Beampo made hot choco  for me and we bite some rice cakes. Ohhh I miss eating legit kakainin. And an hour after, Ate Baby cooked breakfast for us. I can't resist eating huhu, everything that was served were fresh and organic; organic friend rice, dilis, laing and fresh fruits. I was just a few hours there and I felt at home already. And the feels and view while eating aahhhhhh I love it!
Cat, Choco, and Kakanin

       After our breakfast-overload , we set off  and toured the town. Odiongan is a small, clean, and peaceful town.  With its long beach shores, rivers, ponds, trees, and rice fields, it gave me the legit probinsya feels. 
Jomz-Nicole Inspired 

Swing and Sway at the Seashore 

Legit Probinsya

Lagi kami kumakain sa labas #literal #lunch

After lunch, we went to Binucot Beach at Ferrol , it's the town next to Odiongan. We sat down and relaxed, shared stories, and just enjoyed the beauty of the beach and the caressing sea breeze. It was indeed an escape from the busy streets of Manila.











We hung out with Beam's high school friends, Nino and Aries. They were fun to be with, I was laughing all night! I really like them.

Day 2: We went at Beampo's farm and there we chit-chat, eat, chit-chat, eat , and again chit-chat and eat the whole day.  I was so inspired as Tita Digs and Tito Ed (Beam's parents) shared their stories of struggles, perseverance, and victories.  May God bless them more so they too can bless more people.
Board Exam Question
What is the scientific name of Kamias?






Day 3: YFC Looc held a welcoming party for there new campers so Beam and I visited them.  We drove two towns away from Odiongan. I admire these kids, these servants really have passion for the mission. May God bless them more.

Our next destination is Aglicay Resort at Alcantara, the town next to Looc. I was so woozy as I saw the turquoise waters sweeping into the wide stretch of soft white sand. I love how the grasses and trees dances and plays with the wind. At the top of the hill you can see the breathtaking view of the vast blue seas, green mountains, and the silky white sand shores embracing together.  








My Romblon trip is definitely one of the most relaxing escapades I had.  I am beyond blessed to experience God's love and to witness His magnificence here at Romblon.

PS. Thank you Andalecio family for being so welcoming and for inspiring me to believe in myself and my Lord, to reach my dreams, to be better servants and citizens of this country, and to be humble and grateful at all times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bantayan × Kalanggaman

KL-Melaka-SG, Bali, Brunei-KK: A Crazy Backpacking Trip

Vietnam - Cambodia - Thailand - Laos -A Travel Kwento