5 F's Trip

My Quezon trip with my YFC friends is my first travel for this year. It is my second time to go to Quezon, my first was last October 2011, nonetheless I enjoyed every minute of it.

We arrived at Leo's birthday celebration at around 8pm. We don't know that it would be a semi-formal event and my outfit is not appropriate for the occasion. Hihi. 
(c) Robelle

Leaves and Logs
(c) Jang

The food is oh-so-luscious, I love the buko pandan most. We danced and partied that night, then the boys and I had a glass of beer (forever one of the boys). At around 1 am , we went home and rest. 
Zarsaga's Rest House

We woke up late hihi indeed we all had a wonderful and relaxing sleep. Our buffet-type-morning-meal surprised us this morning. My gally, there is food everywhere and everything tastes amazing. After our breakfast, we jump to the car and vamoose we go. 

We first went to buy pasalubongs. We bought 17 boxes of Quezon's famous Yema Cake at Rodilla's Eatery. Gally, every bite of  this cake is heavenly. I ate three slices hihi yumyum. No diet for this day.
Cheese and Yema Overload

The New Face of Rodilla's Yema Cake (joke :P)

Just across Rodilla's Bakeshop, I bought Longganisang Lucban for my boyfriend. He requested this as my pasalubong. He's not fond of sweets, yey, more yema cake for me. I miss my Taty--->segway
LL

After-which ,we drove straight to Graceland: Estates and Country Club.
Can You

Fake Lake

Colors of Life

Peace and Joy

After our pictorial wanderlust, we got hungry and headed to Kamayan sa Palaisdaan. I just had one of the most sobrang-busog-ayoko-na-kumain-for-a-week moment. The Sinugno (Ginataang Tilapia) and Sizzling Pusit are the best-est (if there's such a term :P) seafood dish in the town yow!
Busog Lusog
(c) Jang and Robelle
1 Feet. 6 Feet

Feels like Autumn 

After our uber-delightful feast, we went off to Kamay ni Hesus. There is a myth that when visitors would hike at KNH the rain would fall. It is just a myth, but every  time I am at the top of the shrine there will have sudden raindrops. Amazing!
Majestic

He is our Center

Love on Top

Noah's Ark and Garden of Eden

Our last stop and can-not-not-experience is to eat Quezon's Pride, Pancit Habhab/Pancit Lucban. Even though we all are huhu-sobrang-busog-parin-ako , we all feel kailangan-ko-tong-matikman-parin. What's enticing in this delicacy is the way you would eat it. You are only given a banana leaf with pancit on it, yep, no fork. And of course don't forget to put sweet vinegar, nomnom.

(c) Jang and Robelle

By 7 pm we were off to Manila. Our 24-hour Quezon Trip is indeed full of fun, friendship, freedom, faith ,and food. Praise God for this superb experience!
Ranzelo, Nikki, Kat, Baldo, Yanyan, Robelle, Jang, Beam, Jec (left to right)
Rodilla's Yema Cake, Pilipit and Buchi at Kamayan sa Palaisdaan, Pancit Habhab, Longanisang Lucban,
Leche Puto (my favorite)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bantayan × Kalanggaman

KL-Melaka-SG, Bali, Brunei-KK: A Crazy Backpacking Trip

Vietnam - Cambodia - Thailand - Laos -A Travel Kwento